Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Two-hour delay and chili cheese etouffe

We gathered this two-hour delay morning for our last week of Love Does. We've spent this year reading Bob Goff's words about faith and hope, whimsy and friendship, action and joy. It's been a gift to read through the stories with these girls as they've started to think outside the box about what it means to be a Christian and have a relationship with Christ.
 
 
Besides just finishing the book, their homework was to call Bob Goff and to make a copy of their favorite Love Does quote for everyone in our group. I can't wait to put my set of quotes up in the Longhouse this summer--inspiration while we brush our teeth and pull our tangled hair up into side-ponytails. I've found it's always good to be surrounded by wise words.
 

Tonight I got to share stories and dinner with Eric, Emily and Rachel. I'm thankful for spontaneous dinners when I can hear stories about their days and just be with them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment