Thursday, February 6, 2014

"G is for Gena, J is for Jenna."

Dear FBC Girls,
On days like today I wish that FBC was two hours long. Watching all of you play Running Charades was equally hilarious and entertaining. You're all so good at always being up for anything and never being "too cool" for games. I love that about you. Thanks for making FBC one of my favorite times of the week and proving once again that it's about so much more than just making bracelets. Love, Miss Wright
 

Dear Genna and Alli Sams,
Playing with the two of you today was perfect. So glad that we could go shopping for a bouquet of friendship bracelet string-- next time you two should get some of that neon string. I'm so glad we could share our spontaneous joy and enthusiasm for Olive Garden and then feast together. I don't know the last time I was so excited for a meal. But in all seriousness, I love when we all get to just talk and be real about stuff together. You two rock and God's got such great plans for you, keep letting him shape you into who he made you to be. Love you more than you both love Twitter, Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment