Thursday, November 11, 2010

DC

About two weeks ago I tried to give up Diet Coke for like a week, no, maybe a day.

I made it till 10:30am before I cracked.

I realize that I am addicted to Diet Coke and it's a problem. I get really bad headaches when I don't have caffeine. So I've come to accept that I love Diet Coke, preferably in a can but especially from McDonald's.

This past weekend I was so sick and on so many cold drugs that I never got a headache so I just didn't drink a Diet Coke on Saturday. I think there was only one other day this year that I didn't have one.

Sunday I was on all those drugs again so I avoided DC just to see if I could make it.

I ended up going 5 days without Diet Coke. I think that is a major life step.

Today I decided 5 days was long enough and I just really wanted one during FBC.

I don't know if this actually interesting to anyone else in the world but it felt like a big deal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment