Thursday, May 11, 2017

"I know we'll get the kinks worked out in to time. Just send me your postal address and I'll get a couple cards good for a free burrito to you soon!"

 FISHERS NOW HAS A CHIPOTLE BY HTC! I've been waiting for this day for years. Prayers are answered. Dreams come true. Now if they would just get a little bit quicker things will be perfect.


This is so important. KCraig wrote a killer post this week about integrity and character. Integrity is usually not easy but it's always worth it. 


The HSE HS choirs killed it tonight. Johnna and I leaned over and whispered, "This is SO good," all night long. As a YL leader and Junior High teacher, I knew about 85% of the kids up on that stage which makes it that much more entertaining. These kids are phenomenal.






One of my recent Instagram account obsessions is @thegraygang. This mom is pretty phenomenal and I love seeing posts of her family every day-- especially the ones of Odessa dancing after school. Today she wrote about the ways that she's trying to foster friendship between her kids... interesting stuff here to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment