Tuesday, May 2, 2017

"This is why you need summer camp. To surround yourself with people who intentionally & sometimes unknowingly show you grace & selfless love. Camp changes lives-- starting with Jesus and ending with you."

Highs of the Day:

1. A SURPRISE pepperoni pizza delivered to my classroom right before lunch-- this is my love language and one of the greatest things ever
2. Plotting and scheming a dream with Smoon and Smelko
3. Olivia King brought me a vanilla latte when she came for her interview
4. Camp T interviews are long, but seeing awesome kids really is great
5. Cheering on Emma aka Big Girl at the HSE v Zionsville lax game


Mike Lang empowered the Camp T family once again to use social media for good and to share a story of impact on this #tecumsehtuesday. All day long, my feed was filled with stories from campers and counselors about their time at Tecumseh. These four stories were some of my favorite ones. 





No comments:

Post a Comment