Sunday, September 16, 2018

"If anyone has a dream of becoming an organist, let me know!"

Highs of the Weekend:

1. Spontaneous Portillo's cheeseburger and fries with Justin

2. Friday night with Nicky-- playing tennis and basketball, Dairy Queen treats and watching Wonder till we all fell asleep


3. Saturday morning bagels with Maddie, Tatum and Rose-- I really love hanging out with these Wyld Life girls

4. For the first time this year I had the whole afternoon to myself-- leisurely ran some errands, watched a Netflix movie, cut string so I can jump back on the friendship bracelet band wagon, took a run

5. Spent Saturday night with Mollie Krone and Taylor Swift at the Reputation Tour


Taylor Swift is the Queen. She is the greatest performer possibly ever. I'm such a fan.



6. We took Nick to Bethlehem UMC Sunday morning and stopped for Jack's Donuts on the way home before he got picked up

7. Surprised Justin and took him to the largest Bounce House in America-- we had a blast




8. Bethlehem's Annual Ice Cream Social in the yard of the church-- we've been going for a month and love these people

No comments:

Post a Comment