Sunday, March 18, 2018

"Here's to many years of you and Justin eating pizza together."

Our last FBC was one for the books. Smelko visited which took things up a level. We played our very favorite games-- 200 paper clips, cups and the backpack game. Maddie and Olivia showed up right in the middle which added all kinds of craziness. And we ended up all chatting around my desk till the clock hit 4:00.


On Friday I was accidentally twinning with Stephie-- I feel great about it. This girl is one of those kids who makes it so fun to come to school every single day.


We have a third floor!!! I love that right now the progress on the house is so obvious-- you can spot it from so far away. I'm so excited for this next season and everything that comes along with living in a house instead of an apartment. 


Sunday afternoon I felt so celebrated and loved. So many women gathered together to throw me a wedding shower and it was such a party. We laughed, we ate delicious food, they competed in a Sarah and Justin Kahoot (my sister won followed by the Halkyard's), I opened a mountain of thoughtful gifts and I was most grateful for everyone showing up. 



I got white Chacos from the Halkyards to wear on my wedding day, Molly and Colleen made my ribbon bouquet, Ellyn kept the jokes rolling and I was so thankful to have people from every corner of my life represented. I wouldn't be who I am today without the influence of all of these people. I'm so glad that they've been a part of my history, that they're in this season with me and that we get to keep doing life together.



No comments:

Post a Comment