Tuesday, May 22, 2018

"She needs an Etsy shop immediately."

These are a few of my favorite things:

The best pen pal letters from Smelko with the coolest surprises inside like these lyrics from Justin and my first dance song. 


A school day lunch with Hools, Genna and Han cause they're home from college for the summer!


A surprise gift box in the mail from Haley who runs the Vintage Oaks Barn where we had our reception. This was totally unnecessary and so special and cool.


The end of the year means 8th grade art teacher caricatures that we hang up in our classrooms-- 99% of mine are featuring my wedding dress and new last name.


Wilderness is coming. Both girl trips are full and I can't wait for these 28 girls to have this experience out in the mountains. We talked about it at a parent meeting last night and now I'm even more anxious to get there.


Ellen Baker is the coolest. I opened my mail yesterday to find this whole set of stationary that she designed just for me. I'm flipping out about it.


p.s. School is almost out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment