Tuesday, October 30, 2018

"Dating in my grade is like sharing colored pencils. Maybe holding hands in church. Like during the Our Father."

Today I'm loving...

New stationary that arrived in the mail from the one and only, incredibly talented and thoughtful Miss Ellen Baker. She colors or paints each image, make copies on card stock at a copy shop and then folds them into cards. She's brilliant and they're my favorite letters to send. 


Early morning discipleship with my team of HS Wyld Life leaders. We see each other at YL and WL too, but this is the only time we really get to be in a small group and I love it. I'm thankful for their hearts and questions and time together. 


FBC Gang-- year after year I'm so thankful for the girls who show up to FBC and that after a long day of teaching for me and doing school for them, we just get to hang out. I love when WL leaders like Gidget show up too and spend time getting to know these girls.


These are some of the greatest kids I know. They're the best.


Birthday week! This past week we got to celebrate Senior YL girls Sophie Sams, Washie and Madeline. On Friday morning we took over Perkins for pancakes-- our whole Wyld Life cabin came, Hools and Han were home from Bama and Mal Pal came too.



No comments:

Post a Comment