Thursday, December 7, 2017

"All I know is the CILT reunion is this weekend so everything else is irrelevant."

Cadet Teacher Cassidy came to school all day today! For one day only, cadet teachers spend the entire school day at their placement school. Today Cass got to do the letter board, go to the library, make a video for cadet teaching, buy school lunch and eat in my room and meet all of my classes instead of just the last two. 


Today was also the grand unveiling of our new FBC shirts. Girls like Kendall and Ellie were so excited about the new shirts and I definitely was too. I'm thankful for this gang of girls who are each so fun, silly, creative, relational and positive. Huge fans of the FBC over here. 


We took our picture for the yearbook...


This one is a bit more accurate about what our time together really looks like.


 God bless the FBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment