Wednesday, August 22, 2018

"Sarah, you crazy."

Highs of the Day:
1. I met my running goal that I set when the school year began. I was exhausted when I finished, but thanks to the Greatest Showman soundtrack it happened. 

2. Justin took me to the Indians Game for a Wendsdate. It was $1 concessions night so we loaded up--- hotdogs, nachos, popcorn, a giant Sprite and Cracker Jacks. My favorite part of sports is the food. 



3. We were about to head out of the park when I heard, "Sarah?! Is that you?!" and turned around to see Raiona. She's 21 now and living in North Carolina, but she started at Tecumseh when she was 8 and was a CILT when she was 16. We were so excited to see each other and I was so excited for her to meet Justin.


4. Quality time-- after such a crazy summer I'm thankful for time to sit and talk with Justin. He's just the greatest.



No comments:

Post a Comment