Tuesday, April 3, 2018

"I want to find Maleficent's heart box!" Magic Kingdom

WELCOME TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!

Waiting eagerly for the park to open while watching the characters on stage in-front of the castle. 


I got to ride The 7 Dwarf's Roller Coaster right beside Redford-- oh my, this child's face.





Lincoln and Red climbed EVERYTHING while we waited in lines all day long.



I got a Mickey Mouse ice-cream bar while we waited for my family to use their Splash Mountain Fast Pass. Is there anything more iconic?


Maybe watching a 4 year old stuff his face with cotton candy...


We got front row seats to watch the parade and Red was so excited to talk to everyone and get a high-5 from Snow White.


Justin and I got to go back and ride Splash Mountain-- my favorite ride-- after lunch. 




Unlikely highlights of the afternoon-- riding the monorail and the train around the perimeter of the park...


 Getting those special smashed pennies with Justin...


 We got all of the Castle pictures...


And Lincoln and Redford dominated the silly face game. 



Mom and Dad took the boys back to Westgate after they picked out Buzz and Woody as their souvenirs to the Magic Kingdom. Katie, Nick, Justin and I stuck around to ride more rides and watch the fireworks and laser show on the Castle at the end of the night. The Magic Kingdom is the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment