Friday, April 6, 2018

"They really said the whole meal is on the house because you're getting married?!"

Wednesday we sailed. Justin and I drove over to Merritt Island to meet up with our friend Jim for a day out on the ocean. Today there was enough wind to raise the sails and I got to be Captain (until I got sea sick and we headed back to the dock). The greatest moment was when I spotted a dolphin right behind our boat. 



I'm pretty obsessed with Jim's house that is essentially a scrapbook of his life and the adventures he's had around the world. Justin and I were both so happy to get to catch up with him, go back to our regular booth at Murdock's and watch an alligator in his pond on Thursday morning before we headed out. 


Meanwhile my family spent the day at the Animal Kingdom. Lincoln got a new lanyard for Disney pins and Redford walked away with a new Na'Vi headband and tail that I hope he'll wear for the rest of forever.


Justin and I had an Italian feast waiting for the family when they got back from the park and then we all went to get ice-cream one last time together.




Don't you sleep with your Avatar ears too?


Justin and I got to squeeze in one more run and two more games of mini golf on Friday morning before we headed to the airport for our noon flight. This Spring Break was even greater than we had hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment