Monday, April 2, 2018

"Jesus can fight Captain Hook with no weapons."

The rest of my family beat us to Florida and sent us pictures from their day at Legoland. It's safe to say that Redford and Lincoln are living their best lives. 



When they left the park, they each got to pick out a new Lego set which they immediately started building as soon as they got back home.


Meanwhile, Justin and I flew out of Indy and only got bumped from one flight. I got "Tell Me More" which I'm very excited about and Justin put together a video from our Crystal Mountain trip over Christmas Break.


We met up with the family at Splitsville in Disney Springs for dinner and I got the best running hug from Redford. Oh how I've missed this kid's laughter and hugs. We had pizza and sushi and the guys got to watch the Final Four game which was obviously priority #1.


Sunday was Easter! We went to the Celebration Community Church and Redford kept us entertained the whole time. Please notice that when Justin put Red up on his shoulders, Redford immediately kissed Justin's head.


We strolled through downtown Celebration and got ice-cream cones for the boys and a flight of cookie dough for the adults-- funfetti is my favorite. 




Back at Westgate, we hit the water park for the rest of the afternoon-- being sharks, floating in the Lazy River, going down the water slides and soaking up the sun. I played tennis with mom late in the afternoon and it was just so good to be in the sunshine.


Justin and I headed to the Disney Boardwalk for our Date Night. We hit up Kimonos for some of the best sushi I've ever had, took the ferry over to the yacht club, explored the resorts, watched Notre Dame Women win the Championship at ESPN, got my favorite ice-cream at Ample Hills and walked around the lake. It was seriously the greatest day.




Almost every morning started with running for me and the gym for Justin. Monday morning we took Linc and Red to play mini golf while the rest of the adults were busy. Lincoln got the first two hole-in-ones of the trip which was pretty amazing.


We went to the water park, ate the free hot dog lunch at the nearby pool, went back to the water park, soaked up the sun and then Katie and Nick made dinner for everyone. Bethie, Katie and I had a girl night to go get ice-cream at Ample Hills and go over the wedding seating chart because the wedding is only a month away!


No comments:

Post a Comment