Monday, April 9, 2018

"I've always wanted this sweatshirt!"

Best surprise of the day: Kerri, an FBC/Tecumseh alumni, mailed me three of her old FBC sweatshirts this past week. She told me, "I hope these sweatshirts can go to someone who will treasure them. Challenging myself to live with less has also given me the happy opportunity to relive my old memories and give someone else a chance to make new ones."


I snagged the first three FBC girls I saw in the hallway and told them that they could have one of Kerri's sweatshirts. Ellie, Sofia and Jolie were all so excited-- their smiles were huge. 


If you have old FBC sweatshirts or shirts that you want to pass on I have more girls who would love to take them off your hands!

Made it back to Young Life tonight and I was so happy to get a giant hug from Johnna, to hear an update on Chloe's life, to give Olivia and Brookie funny surprises, to sit and talk with Cass and Gidget, to tie Wash and Maddie's shoes together, to hear about Meric's whale and JP's bird, to whisper with Olivia about life updates and then to sit in a circle upstairs with girls as we talked about gentleness. It's good to be home.


No comments:

Post a Comment