Saturday, November 25, 2017

"I'm thankful that you found out what my name was in 7th grade and welcomed me in!! Oh, and friendship bracelets!!"

It was truly a Thanksgiving Break of dreams-- the best people, the best places, the best foods and the best things. 

Wednesday morning I reunited with Molly, Kayla and our New Yorker Alli at Patachou. Between the drop biscuits and cinnamon toast, you just can't go wrong here. 



 I'm so thankful for these pals and friendship that continue for years and years.


Justin and I made the trip up to Michigan to spend Thanksgiving with my family. Redford loves his money so much he can't even handle it and Lincoln made a super cool shield.


We had the greatest Thanksgiving feast that I've ever had. I'm so thankful for my family who loves one another so well and takes care of each other.


The day after Thanksgiving, Justin and I celebrated with his family back in Indy. We taught Nick all about produce...


Linda broke out her new cheese plate and we all took a walk to the pond in the neighborhood.


I'm so thankful for this family that laughs often, shows up and really cares about one another.



 Saturday I reunited with Maddie and Cass for our own Dream Day. We wrote pen pal letters...


walked through Ikea, visited the library...


played two games of laser tag and ate pepperoni pizza at Mellow Mushroom. It was the best.



And somehow, even in the midst of all the craziness, I still got all my Christmas decorating finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment