Wednesday, November 8, 2017

"You are like pizza, which is the highest compliment I can pay a person."

These four girls, (Cass, Mads, Wash and Meric) have become four of the most prominent characters in my life the last few years but especially this semester. We see each other a handful of times through out the week and I'm always so thankful for the time with them. They're smart and brave and hilarious and curious and creative and spunky and they make life better. 



Wednesday morning we got to celebrate Gidget's birthday with donuts and reasons why we love her so much. I'm inspired by her courage and the way that she loves so many different friends well--not as easy thing to do in HS.


Wednesday night Justin and I went to see Need To Breathe downtown at the Murat. I've been a fan of their hits for years but this was the first time I'd seen them play live. I was thrilled when they sang my favorites like Something Beautiful, Testify, Washed By The Water, Happiness and Keep Your Eyes Open.


After the concert I'm now loving Baby, We Can Stay Home Tonight, Clear and Hard Love. Check another item off the bucket list-- you were awesome Need To Breathe.


I'm back on the YA Book Bandwagon and trying to read my stacks of new reads as quickly as I can. Most recently I'd recommend A List Of Cages, Turtles All The Way Down and They Both Die At The End (in that order). Have you read them!? If so, let's discuss. Got any recommendations for me? I'd love to add them to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment