Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"I've been thinking about how Christmas lights are kinda like putting up Happy Bday signs for Jesus."

Yesterday, Shub replied to my letter board Insta story and asked, "What's in that jar? I always wonder." It hadn't occurred to me that people wouldn't realize that it was full of all the letters for the letter board... which led me to today's letter message. 


Through out the day I got more messages from people about the letter jar:
"Thank God. I needed closure."
"Lol. I actually thought it was qtips but for some reason that didn't register as weird."
"I thought it was shredded paper."

EXCITING NEWS!
After investigating different housing options for the last few months, Justin and I have decided where we're going to live once we're married!


There is a new neighborhood of town homes being built a block away from where I currently live and we're thrilled. The build time is perfect timing for us, the location is ideal and we love the house. So many exciting things are happening this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment