Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oh gosh. This could be rough.

These girls have been a major part of my day every single day since I began life as a teacher. This morning we met early for a funfetti cake breakfast surprise. It was perfect.


Tomorrow they'll graduate from 8th grade, ready to move onto High School. They have their last day of school dresses ready and are prepared to shed a few tears. But I really wish I didn't have to say good-bye to them yet.


They gave me this poster and caricature. I love junior high crafts and art, there is nothing better.


The past two days I felt so loved and appreciated by my students. There are definitely days when I am tired and frustrated but this makes it all more than worth it. These kids are fantastic and hilarious and have each shaped my year.




FBC was running in the sun, posing for pictures, eating a massive picnic of junk food, signing yearbooks, watching a special surprise powerpoint of pictures, and saying good-bye. Today was the last time I got to say, "Bye girls, see you tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment