Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tell me more about the past three days....

Well Arielle and I are really fun at rainy day games. We laugh constantly, teach people how to play Family, rock the airport waiting game, keep score...ineffectively, and jump when we high-5.


Here is Arielle smacking a bug that is attacking Molly. Seemingly an unimportant moment, but isn't this just so funny? 


Keith built the fire for our hobo dinners. They were delicious. I can check hobo dinners off my summer bucket list.

I love being back at chapel. There have been creative new skits each morning and today we even got to sing "Everlasting." I'm so thankful I get to go to chapel everyday this summer.


Bryn is a new camp kid. She is precious and becoming a professional chapel overhead girl. I told her she's living the camp kid dream. I'm not sure she understood what I meant.


Arielle has skills. But she's not a frienemy. Just a real friend.


We love bubbles and friends and our lives being documented and being women and bubbles and joy and love and fun and camp and being together.




The woman's journey tonight was incredibly special and powerful. I'm so thankful that I get to work with these women, and so many others, all summer long. I'm thankful that they challenge me to grow in my faith and remind me that I'm loved for just being me.


We love staff training. Half-way through the week, we're ready for units and partners tomorrow!

1 comment: