Friday, June 3, 2011

Wohoo- last day of school!

I will miss early morning bible study with some of the best girls I know.
I will miss being able to talk to our girls about Christ and what living life with him is like.
I will miss working with Miss DeBesse- her enthusiasm, sweet heart, and desire to be a hippy.


I will miss my students, passing period conversations, funny kid stories, and writing after school.
I will miss FBC, the 8th grade girls, waving in the hallway and saying "Hi" to everyone.
I will miss white board riddles, seeing Nat first thing in the morning, and kid surprises.
I will miss the sloth, eel and giraffe hiding under my desk during SLT and rach, rach, and mags visiting after lunch.


I love when camp people who don't really know each other can be friends because they love camp.
I love Emily Chase stories/goals/comments.


I love when we all have the time to hang out.
I love that Molls knows me really well.
I love that we are such good car dancers.


I love sitting in circles talking.
I love when everyone shares their high and low.


I love the first day of summer.
I love these girls.
I love the anticipation and excitement of what will come in the next 10 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment