Wednesday, October 25, 2017

"I like feelings. I like to talk about them."

Washie's 17th Birthday!!!! It was a morning of blueberry muffins with birthday candles, friends gathered around a table and a surprise note from Lauren McAllister. 


I love these sweet girls and that they're willing to show up to celebrate one another. 


I love these words-- this is what I want to strive for and what I see in these girls that I get to spend my days with. 



More Young Life shirts keep rolling in for the Barn Party fundraiser this Saturday-- we'd love your extra shirts to add to our stockpile!


Cassidy Ogan is the Queen of taking pictures, cadet teaching, fun surprises and pen-pal letter writing. One of my favorite things this year is getting to spend every afternoon with her.


It was a Wyld night-- 29 leaders, 46 Junior High kids (which included 14 boys!!!!!) and just so much energry.


"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139 13:16


We celebrated Wash and Maddie's birthdays during our small group time with this band of 7th grade girls who have come to love their leaders over the last few months.


Honorable Mention Blog Titles:
"You're a Jesus freak. I think that's the best kind of freak."
"Even if you're not excited to see me, at least you act like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment