Friday, October 6, 2017

"Ok mom, I did something bad, but it's kind of totally awesome." Tecumseh Week

Our last morning at Tecumseh was a wet one, but that didn't stop Session 2 from having fun. I made it over to Archery, hung out with some study groups near the lodge and got all of our lesson supplies packed up to go back to school. We've had one heck of a week.



The worst part about camp ending is not seeing our counselors as often. I'll still see many of them at YL stuff, but we've been having weekly trainings and just spent three days together. These counselors are the best of the best, some of my favorite students I've ever taught. I love getting to see them here, in their element, living the dream with these 7th graders. I'm so proud of them.


Back at home I couldn't wait to get unpacked and to start my laundry. Then I may have accidentally taken a 2-hour nap which is completely out of character for me. I woke up in time to go to dinner and ice-cream with Justin and Hannah Conrad who is back in town for the weekend. After a week of running around it was so good to just relax with my people.


No comments:

Post a Comment