Wednesday, February 14, 2018

"I want to get a bunch of Patagonia tags and sew them into my clothes so people think I'm cool."

Dear Davis Family, 

Thank you for celebrating my birthday the other night-- you made me feel so celebrated and loved. Linda-- thanks for making dinner and hanging the birthday sign and making everything feel so festive! Emily-- you're hilarious and I love getting to hang out with you. Nicky-- thanks for clearing the table, wearing tattoos on your face, asking all the important questions and keeping us all entertained. 

Dear Wednesday morning girls, 

I loved starting off my Valentine's Day with 6 girls that mean so much to me. I've watched you all be poured into from so many incredible people and now I get to see you pour into others. Keep spreading the love and shining your light so brightly. You are each making a difference in the lives of people around you. 


Dear Justin, 

Thank you for a Valentine's Date at Napolese and getting just as excited about all the food as I do. I love our adventures, exploring new things, making each other laugh and continuing to do life together. Thanks for being my person. 



Dear 8th graders,

IT'S ALMOST WASHINGTON DC TIME!!!! I can't wait to spend 4 days with you as we ride planes and buses, explore Smithsonian's and Monuments, eat at a bazillion food courts and buffets, and dance/run/walk/ride/tour all over the city. It's bound to be the best year yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment