Tuesday, February 20, 2018

"The more I let go, do without, reduce, the more I feel rich. The more I let people be who they are, instead of cramming them into what I need from them, the more surprised I am by their beauty and depth."


Things I'm just so pumped about today:

1. Starting school on a Tuesday because we're just deep diving into the week
2. Seeing DC trip kids back at school and knowing we just had this awesome adventure
3. Running OUTSIDE because it was 75 degrees today
4. Going to Taco & Burrito Place for dinner
5. Going to Taco & Burrito Place WITH ALLISON WILLIAMS and sitting and talking for two hours because we never run out of things to say and I think she's just the coolest and I'm so glad we're friends


7. Hanging out with Justin after having been away on the trip for so long
8. The WL Lock In Sign Up is live and I'm so excited about the kids who are coming and all the fun stuff we're going to do this year
9. Getting a random text from Megan Cook that made my day

No comments:

Post a Comment