Sunday, September 26, 2010

Celebrate

This weekend was filled with so many friends. At this point in my life I feel like my friends are just spread all over the place and it's hard to stay connected. So I got in my car and roadtripped to Btown to play with some of my favorites. Rachel, Paiger, Lesem, Kath and Colleen (not pictured because she's acting as our photographer) are wonderful. I love hearing the stories of their lives and catching up over Diet Coke and pepperoni pizza. I love that we change our location but we just continued to find ourselves sitting in a circle talking. 


When we moved into our apartment we wanted it to be filled with joy and creativity and pictures and love and art and lots of visitors. We had a housewarming party and several of our favorite people came to eat Funfetti cupcakes and Texas caviar but basically to hang out and laugh a lot.


We are so blessed to have these friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment