Monday, September 20, 2010

Do 1 Thing That Scares You

It's easy to become complacent. We get stuck in a rut, doing the same thing every week or every day. Now don't get me wrong, I love tradition and routine. I love that every Monday I get to go to leadership and have dinner with my Young Life team and hear someone's life story. I look forward to the Friendship Bracelet Club after school on Thursdays. But I think that it's important that in the pattern of all those great things that are a part of our life we add in new challenging things.



Casey is one of my very dear friends and I'm so excited about what she's doing to live a life of meaning. I talked to her about the planning last week and was so excited to see her new blog today. Go check this out- it's worth it.

http://do1thingthatscaresyou.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment