Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hip Hip Wyld Life

Today I got to hang out with my friend Molly. We made these giant chocolate chip cookies which may or may not have an extra cup of chocoate chips in them.



After beginning collages (it takes a long time to find really good magazine pieces- we'll finish them later) we went to Chipotle to get a burrito bowl. Molly is fun and creative and kind and I'm glad I got to spend time with her today.



Wyld Life kicked off tonight with a Jello War. 90 Carmel middle schoolers came prepared with their tupperware and baggies full of jello. Jake is explaining that in the next game these two kids are going to be bobbing for real earthworms in bowls of jello. Can you tell this girl is pumped?



The war is pretty much a free for all. Jello is hurled through the air. I had multiple flavors in my air and countless colors across the rest of me. After you through the Jello it lands in chunks on the ground so we were running around yelling, "RECYCLE THE JELLO" and collecting to keep throwing. So fun.

These are my friends Ellyn and Natalie. Ellyn and I first met at camp, she has been coming to Young Life for a year, and is going to be a Wyld Life leader this year. Natalie is a proud member of the FBC and I was so excited she came to club tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment