Thursday, September 2, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes

I have 3 times the amount of composition students this year as I did last. My students have just turned in their 5 paragraph essays and I am in the middle of grading 120 papers. I love 7th grade composition.



"Beau is a wonderful dog for my family. His job is to be our protector as well as a lovable companion. Beau is always ready to play, likes to run fast, and chase after me. These are important traits when you are an only child, like myself."

"We went to Utah in 2007 to have a spectacular time skiing. We left with a beautiful couch o' cow."

"I was in Mrs. Fox's first grade class. Because of the baby, I got a sub that was cruel and evil. During the first day of school she did not help at all even when I needed help from her. But at the end of the day she picked two kids to take home lamp chop and a tiger."

"When you get home tonight go through your toys, clothes, trophies, or any other meaningful items and choose the one that is most valuable and you will take it everywhere you go."

"We call her Shimmer. She was shown on a Friday. Shimmer was announced Reserve Champion 4 class at 1:22 pm. Best day of my life."

Write on everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment