Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mat Snatcher part 2


The mat snatching escapades have intensified. The photo above is only one of numerous attacks. The brown mat on the left belongs to us, the door on the left. The black mat belongs to the main door of the apartment building.

After a week of us not replying to the CD entitled "Mat Snatcher Mix" we found this note:

We gave them a collage of doors and welcome mats with questions on the back. I'm sad to say I left for the night and missed most of these interactions. They sent the collage back with the answers and this note:



We left a can of pumpkin in the hallway and said, "Here's our contribution."
Soon after with a knock on the door we found:


Obviously the correct response was to leave this out for Matty A and Matty B (their new nicknames):


In the morning we found this:


And after several attempts finally got this out:


1 is in response to how they feel about beanies and Sperry's. (Our suspected mat snatchers wear these.)
2 are interesting facts about them. 
3 is what floor they live on.

After a trip to the Farmer's Market we wrote our own interesting facts and next questions on this:



A) I put my hair in a ponytail when I get frustrated and I've lived at a camp my whole life.
B) I want to climb all the 14ers in Colorado and I eat canned peas as a snack.
C) April Fool's Day is my favorite holiday and I've lived in 11 different houses.

Collectively all our names start with "S"
We're more interesting than you.
We like this game!

[We decided we needed to just cover the basics so we added this part too.]

Questions that may be too intense for a watermelon (but we'll risk it):
1. Are you male?
2. Are you heterosexual?
3. Are you single?
4. Do you have a relationship with God?
5. When is apple cider happening?


About 24 hours later we found this:




Through common friends, other interested apartments residents, and expert fbook skills we deduced a few facts and have responded with this:




1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. I really, really wish I lived in the building so that I could participate. If one of you ends up with one of these boys, you are going to have a truly excellent story.

    ReplyDelete