Thursday, January 18, 2018

"How can they be twins when they're not the same age and they have different birthdays?"

Today was a good one-- and focusing on all the best parts makes it even better. 

Smelko and Ally Rein showed up with a Chipotle picnic for lunch. They instantly raised my mood and the fun level of this Thursday. When 5th period returned from lunch they did a speed round of interview questions to this pair of twins-- I wish you could have been there. 


After school Justin and I went to our pre-construction meeting for our house! (I'm adulting so much these days...) We finalized all our choices with the builder and signed the paperwork. Now they just have to wait for the ground to thaw and then they'll start building!

Brad and Johnna are away on an anniversary trip so I got to stay with Morgan and Mal tonight. It was just me and Morgie for a few hours so we watched flip-or-flop, took the Pioneer Woman's geography quiz, had a donut adventure and then picked up Mal from baby-sitting. This sister duo is one of my favorites-- "We could survive on our own if we really need to," she told me as she was starting the dishwasher after putting away all of her laundry without being asked.


Tomorrow is Friday! And so many exciting things are going to happen this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment