Monday, January 8, 2018

"I want to get a fake id that just says I'm 18 so I can get a tattoo."

Letter boards are back in full force. We're knee deep in poetry in 8th grade which is all kinds of rigor. 7th graders are writing essays and we're still in our first few days of getting to know one another. 


But back at Young Life, things feel like we came back home again. I'm so thankful for time with leaders where we laugh hard and share stories and connect before we go meet with HS kids. I'm so lucky to know YL girls like Julia and Olivia and Cass who feel like family.


Tonight we talked through a whole slew of questions that I loved:

What were the 3 (good or bad) most significant experiences for you in 2017?
What was the most valuable life lesson you learned in 2017?
Whose life do you want to imitate more this year? How will you do that?
Who most memorably walked alongside you last year?
How do you hope God grows you spiritually in 2018?
What habits, relationships, or mindsets do you need to hold on to in 2018?
What habits, relationships, or mindsets do you need to let go of in 2018?
How do you want to contribute to Young Life in 2018?

No comments:

Post a Comment