Thursday, January 4, 2018

"I don't want to start because I love homework and I don't want to finish it before I go home."

Highs of the day:

Reuniting with kids of the Clubhouse
Four brand-new classes of 7th graders
Finding out cool things about new kids
Getting to have WL and FBC kids in class
Spicy chicken salad at lunch
SOAR kids writing notes to Cass about what they did over break
Best Friend Necklace day in the FBC


Holden playing the Greatest Showman soundtrack
Asking girls discussion questions
Cassidy came to hang out with us at FBC even though she didn't have to come to cadet today


Being back in my normal routines-- letter board, the blog, Dec Varsity post
Watching all of these friends reunite after being apart over break
Talking with Cass about how much we love these kids


Finishing "Lucky Broken Girl" and loving the story of Ruthie
Finding out early that we have a delay tomorrow
Getting to have Linda's chili for dinner
Going to bed at 9:00

No comments:

Post a Comment