Monday, January 22, 2018

"I cleaned out my closet this weekend and gave away one of my shiny Straight No Chaser suits to Goodwill."

Highs of the Day:

Because I went to bed at 9:30 last night I was incredibly awake today-- it was glorious
Watching Slam Poetry with my 8th grade classes
Letters in the mail from Jane, Carolyn and Shub


8th graders got the bus roster for the DC Trip-- I'm on Bus Luke and our group is full of fun kids-- I'm more than a little pumped about it
I'm in the middle of a book I was recommended and it's just so dang applicable and helpful
Hanging out with leaders before YL tonight
Spending Campaigners with a solid crew of girls-- Alexis, Mal, Gidget, Katie, Brooke, Marni, Meric, JP, Maddie, Olivia, Cass and Danielle I think y'all are awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment