Wednesday, January 31, 2018

"My low is my outfits have been really not good this semester. And I'm trying to work less in school."

BIG NEWS!!!! THEY STARTED DIGGING FOR OUR HOUSE!!!! The ground has thawed and today they began digging to put in the slab for our house. We've officially begun the Davis house my friends. 


Early this morning I met with girls before school-- sharing life, sharing coffee, sharing the Bible. I love that Wash brings enthusiasm and focus to what we're going. I'm thankful that Cass is so consistent in this group and that she is leaving a legacy of showing up for what matters.


I'm proud of Maddie for how she transitioned into making her faith even more of a priority this year and how that's grown her heart. I'm such a fan of Shub's silliness and questions and the way she embraces opportunities for fun and learning and trying new things. 


I had a spontaneous adventure with Cass tonight which included visiting Smelko at The Well, getting a glimpse of Carmel WL's kick off night at Skyzone and delivering some surprise compliments  to our friends. I really like nights like this.


Once upon a time, Tecumseh only had one pool that was in desperate need of repairs. A crew of Camp Kids all starred in a Pool Partners video that asked people to help us with the renovation and building of a second pool. That jewel of a video has resurfaced and you can watch my sister and I, Arielle and some more Tecumseh alumni here.



No comments:

Post a Comment