Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thankful for

  1. Getting to sleep in
  2. Seeing 42, the Jackie Robinson movie, with Lizzy Dale--it was phenomenal everyone should see this movie
  3. Hearing about Emel's golfing career
  4. A bowling alley dance party with Molly, Maddie, Natalie, Corey, KCraig and her gang
  5. Going to Common Ground with Allison Stamer
  6. Having the opportunity to be there for people I care about when things get tough
  7. Lunch with Allison and a conversation that's challenging and uplifting
  8. Walking with Rachel
  9. Seeing an answer to prayer
  10. Riding bikes with Emel and Colleen to Huddles
  11. Seeing God's protection even in the midst of chaos
  12. Running into KMax and Oh la la Olivia
  13. Reading Carry On, Warrior
  14. A letter from Smooney

"Maybe all my days are filled with little miracles, but I'm too distracted by what I think is my life to notice them." -Glennon Doyle Melton

No comments:

Post a Comment