Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's the small things

  • We got a new seating chart in class today, switching seats is equally terrifying and exhilarating in Junior High
  • A girl in 3rd period gave me a colorful letter she wrote to me just because
  • It was over 80 degrees in Indy, warmer than Florida, and everyone was outside
  • I got a note from Fitzie in the mail with her new address
  • One of my boys had the brilliant idea to start #wyldlifewednesday tomorrow on Instagram, we think it's going to be huge
  • I got to wear a YL tank, Nike shorts and a potholder headband when I ran today which made it feel even more like summer
  • I got a phone call from Maggie was so hyper and loud I couldn't figure out what was going on for at least a minute
  • I checked some big things off my to-do list which feels good but now I'm back to waiting and tying to be patient
  • Only three more days till the wedding weekend festivities begin in Chicago for Sarah and Ben
  • I'm officially going to meet/see Glennon Doyle Melton, author of Carry On Warrior, on Sunday with Jenna and Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment