Tuesday, April 26, 2016

"Homework is over! Wanna celebrate? ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!"

Belated-appreciation for the Love Does girls. There are not many kids I would wake up early for on a Monday, but they're always worth it. This time of year I'm always glad that we'll still be in the same school next year. 


This came in the mail today. I can't reveal what's inside just yet but it's FREAKING AWESOME. I'm stoked about it. 


After school I knew I was hanging out with Megalien. Little did I know that she was going to surprise me by bringing Chloe too. They're both more than a bit ridiculous and I love that they have no volume control. They also both crave meaningful conversations and intentional friends. I dig that.


So Chloe, Meg and I were just hanging out when we spotted Ryan and Conner walking across the parking lot to Subway. Of course we called them over. Then Ryan told us all about his daughter's resemblance to Julie Andrews and his plan to go drive around aimlessly with Conner and their delicious subs. As they walked away Meg said in a monotone voice, "Wow. That man is funny. I like him."


I met up with Rachel Phillips later for dinner. We'd just finished our food when YL leaders Lauren and Mike Feldman showed up-- a whole day of YL leaders overlapping.

Want to know the coolest thing that Rachel's doing? She's making this The Best Week Ever for two of her best friend. Each day she surprises them with notes, yellow flowers, paintings, a favorite food, "Hey Girl" Ryan Gossling signs in the bathroom and more surprises that they don't know about yet. She's the nicest.


Honorable Mention Blog Titles:
"Look at you guys, just doing your job."
"I didn't mean to write it. I didn't mean for the publisher to accept it. It just happened!"

No comments:

Post a Comment