Thursday, April 14, 2016

"Yeah, I think I'm going to just order and elephant ear."

Even when FBC shrinks in attendance at the end of the school year it's still worth it to hang out with gal pals like Jayla, Claire, Sar, Ellison and Evie. People who think I'm crazy for teaching Junior High have never met kids like this them. 


I'm all about this crafting, circling up, telling stories, giggling, giving bracelets kind of life. FBC is my fav.


Oh my gosh-- it's Michael Kraft. In from Montana for the weekend, we got to have dinner together tonight with some friends. We learned about the intensity of racing hats, what the title "Captain" will do for you and how much Kraft still likes talking into a microphone. Chelsea, an old friend from HS, randomly sat down beside me and told me all about her new non-profit Purses With A Purpose. Finney Baby made me laugh the whole time and wish that we saw each other more often. What a crew.


Top 10 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Quilting in MI with Bethie, Maddie and Mel
2. CILT Brainstorming Weekend
3. Love Tanks at YL
4. Abby Miller's Weekend
5. Ethiopia YL and WL Club
6. 2016 Coord Training
7. Cheering at the Mini Marathon
8. Camp Leader Training for HSE YL and WL
9. Summer Camp 2016
10. Wilderness and Timber Wolf Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment