Thursday, June 3, 2010

Remember Arielle?

I wrote about how I missed my friend Arielle a lot once. GREAT NEWS! It's summer now so we're both back at camp and we get to see each other all the time.

Today I got to spend almost the entire day with her. We collaborated with a group of counselors to work on chapel skits and songs all day. We are both passionate about this part of camp and how it can make such a huge impact on kids.

Then we got to just keep playing. We worked on a staff training project, ate pizza and played a hilarious game at quilt camp, kind of packed for camp, I told her all the funny things my students said this past year, got Blizzards in Delphi, and walked all over great Camp T (this place is seriously so beautiful).

She is goofy and wise and loyal and prayerful and observant and I really love her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment