Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome to camp.

Meet my friends Rach and Emily.


This is world service carnival animal themed face paint. I made Eric become the walrus on the left.


These little 8 year olds are in my friends' cabin. J'annah, on the left, cracks me up.


Meet my friends. They're really good at dressing up.


I LOVE Annie and Maisy. I met them 2 summers ago and every week 1 I can't wait to hang out with them. Maisy and I found a stick on a mud-hike that first summer that we named Imajean. Maisy still brings her stick back each year.


The CILT boys live in a Yurt this summer. In a mini-clinic this week the boys taught us the proper way to enter their crib-like bunk-beds, deer-punch spiders, close the rain flaps, and to appreciate the skylight.



This is who I work with everyday. How is this a job?


I love being a CILT counselor because I get to hang out with girls like this everyday.


Once campers of mine, these girls are OFFICIAL day camp counselors now. They're the best.


This is CILT love.


Chapel in the Green Cathedral is one of my favorite parts of the day. This is real, genuine, beautiful life.


Sitting on my bunk with 3 girls at the end of the day laughing and telling stories. This is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment