10 reasons why 10-10-10 was great
1. I slept in till 11:00.
2. I played with Molly Henry all afternoon.
3. Lunch at McCallister's- I not only had my favorite salad in the world but I got to sit and talk with two of my favorite people in the world.
4. Getting to laugh with Taylor Porter, tell old stories, drink large Diet Cokes together, and hear about her new adventures and dreams. I miss seeing her as often as we used to but these reunions are the best.
5. Baking chocolate chip cookies with Molls, writing a letter to one of our favorite friends, listening to our favorite new songs, and talking about real life.
6. Dance party with the mat snatchers. Go listen to "I Whip My Hair Back and Forth" if you haven't heard it yet.
7. YL Dinner at Butler and taking Ashlee with us. Timing Kylie as she did skipping laps in the room.
8. Communion and praying at Common Ground.
9. Carving pumpkins with two of the mat snatchers.
Guess which pumpkin is mine. (Hint: Noonway)
10. At 10:10 on 10-10-10 we spit in the fountain 10 times, did 10 jumping jacks, and gave 10 high-5s.