Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thank You

I love making Top 10 lists. When I run out of ideas I ask friends for inspiration. My friend Casey emailed me they other day and said, "I have a great list for you, it'll be really hard. Make a list of your Top 10 Favorite People In The World."

So I tried to make this list and it was really difficult. Not like I didn't know this before, but I realized that narrowing down my favorites to just 10 people was too hard.

Thank you to my friends for loving me well. I know that I am so blessed in this season of my life that I am surrounded by people that are fun and caring and choose joy and are adventurous and ambitious and loyal and faithful.

Thank you to one of my junior high girls that surprised me with a card and a bag of carmel corn on my desk before first period. A note from a 12-yr old is a rarity and it meant the world.

Thank you to a friend that wrote me a surprise letter this week. It was full of kind of words that meant so much to me.

Thank you to my friend that brought me extra socks, gloves and a hat when we went camping this weekend so I would stay warm.

Thank you to my friend that spent an afternoon talking to me about life, watching youtube videos, and decorating shoe boxes.

Thank you to all of you that have taken the time to be my friend and made writing this list very difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment