Sunday, October 24, 2010

Camp + Wedding = Bliss

I got back from MI, put on some wedding clothes and got back in the car to drive to the wedding reception of my friends', Mike and Mel, wedding. Such a great decision.

Mel was beautiful and I loved seeing them swing dance for their first dance. I wish I could have seen the ceremony at camp. I hope they will be so happy.

So so happy to see Arielle. I was thinking about her all weekend while I was at Hope. I'm so thankful for a friend like Arielle that just gets me and I get her. I didn't realize when she moved to camp at age 5 that we would grow so close.


I have beautiful friends that have the most beautiful hearts. One of my favorite things is walking into a room of people that you really love that you haven't seen in a long time. So glad all these girls were there.

Sophie caught the bouquet and Krafty caught the garter- such a lucky pair, if only there wasn't such an age difference. I think he is my oldest camp friend at this point and we have witnessed 7 years of each others lives- crazy. I love that now he is always asking advice about what book to read next (The Scorch Trials is soooooo good).


These two are the bomb. Funny, kind, loving-- yep, that's Emily and McSoley.


Yay weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment