Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"Sarah-- sorry I'm spending so many hours with you."

Winter Break means no school. No school means every day is free. Free days mean hanging out with lots of great people. I started by meeting Grace, Olivia, Sam, Rachel and Ashley from Session 1 for brunch at Panera. 


Then I got a text from Taylor Fischl inviting me to come to lunch with CILTs from last year in an hour. Luckily I was already on that side of town so I hopped on over to see Rachel, the Wendts, the Taylors, Chandler, Axton and Becky.

Later in the afternoon I met YL girls Lauren, Hannah and Hannah for ice skating at the Forum.



We were then joined by Hannah #3. She's a gem.




Conrad, Schank, Caroline, Leah and I feasted at Olive Garden with bowls of salad, too many breadsticks and heaping piles of pasta. We were stuffed.

Then everyone came to Chick Flick for The Backup Plan, The Proposal and lots of crafting. We were lucky enough to be joined by Ashley and Sam too. So many friends. So much fun. No school.

No comments:

Post a Comment