Thursday, December 11, 2014

"So I'm circle dancing with my bros, cause that's what Christian guys do, and Cru Chick keeps looking at me from across the dance floor."

Thankfully I've got plenty of junior high homies that are willing to help me out. Two different girls sat a table each lunch today passing out the FBC sweatshirts to 7th and 8th graders. Jules and Elise covered A lunch...


Cecilia and Maddie got B lunch...


and Sophie and Elyse finished up in C lunch. 


About half the girls were changing into their sweatshirts as soon as they got them and I bet the other half will wear theirs tomorrow. I think it's safe to say this year's sweatshirt is a hit. 


FBC was pretty chill this afternoon. We projected Elf instead of playing a game and spent a whole lot of time working on bracelets and talking. I can't believe this semester is almost over.


Tonight I got to hang out at KCraig's with Wyld Life adult leaders Lori Trulock, the Spanish teacher at my school, and our new friends Jess and Connor. Our dinner reminded me of my days as a Carmel YL leader when I got to spend so much time just hanging out with the leaders on our team as friends. I'm friends with HSE leaders too, but tonight just felt different. We laughed and told old stories and Connor and Jess told us the story of how they fell in love (which includes some Pokemon, a DTR during Finals week and coloring "Lovable Lobsters" together). I'm lucky to get to lead alongside these awesome people and can't wait to go to Castaway with them this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment