Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"Wait, I want pen pals too! But I want a lot of them..."

"Community is more than just fitting someone into your schedule." I love this Wednesday morning time with the Wilderness girls who show up. Quality time together is so valuable. 


"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Look at these sunbeam-shining-faces. Have you ever seen more lovely people? (p.s. thanks for the surprise pics on my phone girls)


"All I wanna do is make stuff and love people." Opening my mailbox when I get home after school and finding letters from friends and pen pals in one of the greatest things. Snail mail is thriving my friends-- jump on the band wagon. Bonus points for decorated envelopes.



"I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast. And when I run I feel His pleasure." Cross Country. Boom. Mud puddle flopping. Greatest sport ever. You go girls.

"Remember, if it's not fun, you're doing it wrong." Wyld Life Campaigners in a party-- everyone is invited. There is overflowing joy, name tags from Jesse, hugs and high-5s, laughter, story swapping, giggling and inclusion.





"Take your everyday, ordinary life-- your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life-- and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him." Living life with these Wyld Life leaders, HS leaders and Junior High kids is one of the greatest investments of my time and most anticipated parts of my life. This is how I want to offer my everyday, ordinary life to Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment