Friday, September 30, 2016

"Oh yeah, she'll just go up to people she doesn't know and hug them and ask if they remember her."

Highs of the day:
1. No Pants Thursday
2. Mrs. Hiatt coloring at FBC with the string-challenged kids
3. Cheering on the volleyball teams with Mallory and Katie
4. Jimmy John's and friendship-braceleting in the stands
5. Packing for camp because it's SO SOON



The 'Merica Collection. God bless.


I'm ahead of the bracelet count for last year at this time. I've got all my string cut for next week at camp-- historically not a lot of bracelets get made because I'm running around making stuff happen. We'll see what happens this year.

The Camp T Excitement is building. Here's what some of the counselors are pumped about...

  1. I'm excited to be surrounded by nature and the outdoors.
  2. I'm excited for camp because I love teaching little kids!
  3. I'm excited to enhance my leadership skills and teach the kids about camp and nature.
  4. I'm excited to get away for a little bit and to teach my cute little kiddos... and for skits.
  5. I'm excited to play my kazoo with my little turkeys.
  6. I'm excited to not be in school and to be outside all day long.
  7. We get to be outside with our friends and hopefully new friends that we teach!
  8. I'm excited to spent time outdoors and help kids learn in a fun and exciting way.
  9. I'm excited to meet a ton of kids and be away from school and be at camp!
  10. THE FUN AND ADVENTURE!
  11. Hopefully becoming a role model for younger kids and having the time of our lives in nature.
  12. I get to make my kids wear unicorn horns and be away from the real world for 3 days.
  13. Getting more in touch with nature for a few days and getting to know some different personalities.
  14. I can't wait to make learning fun for my kids, get to know other counselors better and be in my favorite place in the world for a few days.
  15. I'm excited to make sure the kids have the most fun they can at camp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment