Tuesday, August 29, 2017

"I hope it's custom-made fidget spinners for everyone!"


Highs of the Day:
1. Meeting with 4 of the 6 members of the wolf pack early this morning to get ready for WL Campaigners tomorrow
2. Visits from Ellie, Bailey and Taylor during passing periods


3. Two special deliveries that came in the mail today that I've been anxiously awaiting
4. Cheese crunchers in my school lunch-- you guys, they're the best. I was elated. 
5. Finishing Tell Us We're Home by Marina Budhos
6. CHIPOTLE Buy One Get One Free PARTY!
7. Cheering on JP at her Teacher's Night volleyball game


 Top 5 Things I'm Grateful For Today Because of Tecumseh:
1. That Smooney and I have never lived in the same place but we check in with each other almost daily and are always sharing things we know the other will love
2. How Liz Koch gets right into the heart of the issue and never fails to make me laugh
3. The way Kristin teaches me and so many others to be resilient and to love people exactly where they're at
4. Ellyn's ability to instantly befriend anyone and everyone and make them more comfortable with just being them
5. Connections at camp that later lead to messages like, "I just wanted to say that I went to my first Young Life meeting for my school last night and I loved it!"


"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially those who belong to the family of believers." Galatians 6:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment