Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Today's Letters "I started peeing my pants before the race even started. A good sign of a 20 minute straight urination."

Dear Wednesday Morning Girls,
Thank you for waking up so early to come hang out and read the bible together. I'm proud of you for not hitting that snooze button. I pray that the words will take root in your heart as God does his work. I've got such much faith in you and excitement for what God has in store for you. "I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4: 1-2


Dear Viv and Ellie Girl,
The two of you have never met, but I have no doubt that you'd be great friends. You both are consistently positive, always inclusive and on the search for ways to make people's days a little bit brighter. Thank you for friendship bracelets and letters in the mail and surprise hugs-- you made my day brighter today.


Dear Wyld Life fam,
There is nowhere else I would rather spend a Wednesday night than hanging out with all of you. I love that this is a mix of adults, HS leaders and Junior High kids. I love that we get to reunite with old friends and make new ones. I love that we're having real conversations about faith that aren't a bit boring. I love that we get to do this together all year long. I can't wait till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment